Friday, August 17, 2012

Preference 2011

I was so excited for Preference, because it's a girl ask guy dance. I had my mind set on asking Jordan ever since I found out he was in my seminary class my junior year. Creepy? Probably! Haha. Just kidding. Me and Jordan really did grow close and I thought he would be the perfect person to ask, and honestly, I am so glad I asked him. He was such a good date, and I had a blast being around him. 

For the day date, we took the boys to Circus Circus in Vegas in a limo. We had been planning to make this preference one to remember, and boy, we did an awesome job I won't lie. Circus Circus was amazing. We wen't on every single ride there and got to bond with all the people in our group. Me, being a sissy, didn't want to go on this one ride that hangs you upside down. But, Jordan, being the punk he is, made me go on it and I ended up loving it! It was definitely a fun group of people, and a more than perfect day date (:

For dinner, we ate at my house. My mom is super good at making things all nice and perfect, so we thought dinner at my house would be a perfect idea. 

The dance was a blast. I loved being around Jordan, and I felt so happy being around all the people in my group. I felt like it helped bond us all together! 

Anyway. I miss this day so much, but it is one I will remember forever. (:



Christain and Torie.


The crazy boys (:


Me and my stunning friend Giselle!


Nicole and her mama (:


Me and my mama (:


Christain and Emily.


The gang eating dinner (:


Jackson and Giselle. 


Mitch and Nicole.


Wil and Dana.


Jordan and I. 


The chefs! We love them so much for working hard to make a good dinner for us all!


The boys (:


The whole gang (:


The girls (:



No comments:

Post a Comment