Friday, August 17, 2012

Graduation

There comes a time in life, where you accomplish everything you have worked so many years for. I could not believe that it was my turn to graduate. I never thought my time would come. It was always my brother, or my friends, or someone in my ward, but it was never me. But my senior year passed by so fast, and before I knew it, I was in my cap and gown, walking across the stage as the called my name, and just like that, there I was. A graduate of Pine View High School. Wow did I feel old. It's what you work towards for 12 years of your life, and there I was, goal accomplished. It felt amazing and I am so proud of myself for making it. But graduation means growing up, and that means that friendships change, and that there will be people you never see again. But I saw it as a new beginning. And I'm taking it and running. (: College here I come. 



Me and my seminary graduation diploma.


My seminary graduation diploma. 



Graduating class of 2012.


Me and my mom.


Me and my parents. 


Me and my family (:


Grandad, Me, and Grandma.


Me and Binks (:


Nana, Me, and Papa. 


Me and the Underwoods (: Catherine, Lola, Samantha, and Kim.


The whole gang!


Jordyn, Me, and Hannah (:


Me and the ladies (:


Me and my bestie, Kadee (:


Me and Tiff (:


Me and Allie.


Me and Kenedie.


Ash, Me, and Tay.


Me and Tanner (:


My siblings (:


Andrew, Kadee, and I.


My cute friend Giselle (:


My second family (: Garrison, Giselle, Tani, Gary, and Gabi (:


Me and Prentiss (:


Me and Cody (:


Me and T-lan. Tylan. This is the mormon on drugs! (:


Me and Lenka (:


Me and Coley (:


Me and Emma (:


Graduation Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment