Friday, August 31, 2012

California Trip

So, not that my family is crazy or anything, but we really decided to go on this trip they day we left. 

I honestly love my family, and I was so happy I got to go on this little trip with them before I left. We really had an amazing time seeing the people of Venice Beach and playing in the ocean. There were a lot of different people there. I'm happy my parents don't like me to be super sheltered. Because it really humbles me when I see people a  lot worse off than me. 

Anyway. We didn't have a whole lot go on. But I did want to take some time to write on my blog that we took a trip before I left. Mostly just for me. (: But also for anyone who follows my crazy thoughts. 

I'll never forget that a black man walked by me and said "Hey there white chocolate!" 
That was my nickname the WHOLE trip. Haha. I love people. 

Anyway, goodnight my friends. Until I write again!



No comments:

Post a Comment