Friday, August 17, 2012

Homecoming 2011


I love love love school dances. Especially when I get to go with one of my best guy friends. I loved this dance. I got to go with Mitch Godfrey, who is one of my best friends in the whole entire world. 

For our day date, we hiked up to a little pool of water at Zion's National Park and jumped off of the cliffs there. It was so much fun because we had such a big group with a bunch of our other friends. 

For dinner, we went to my friend Tyler Howell's house, where his amazing mom made us a really good dinner and set up a table outside with candles and pretty table cloths and decorations. I swear Tyler's mom is just good at that stuff. There house is perfect; not even joking. Definitely wish I had her talent!!!

After dinner, we went to the dance which was at Dixie State College. We  had a blast all dancing with each other. It was seriously and amazing group. 

After the dance, Mitch and Jackson took me and Mica Littlewood to the top of Formaster and danced with us while we looked out at all the city lights. 

It was such a perfect night, and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way, with any other person. 


Me wearing my friend Nicole's pretty dress! She was the best to let me barrow it!


Mitchell putting on my corsage. 


Me and my cute date, Mitchell (:


(:


Close up!



No comments:

Post a Comment