Friday, August 17, 2012

Easter 2011


I don't remember everything that happened this Easter, but I do remember that I made so many lasting memories with my amazing family. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I am so thankful that I was blessed with the family that I have. We are all so beyond close. We have such a love and loyalty to each other and nothing could ever change that. 




My mama and miss Hannah.


Little Emmers (:



Jacob and Hannah 



My cute mom and dad (:


Hannah and Grandad. 


Granny in her chair. She was definitely tired out from all the Easter fun!


Me and cute miss Hannah (:


I love her!!!


My face when my aunt Tiffany told me she had a surprise for me.


My face when she showed me my surprise.


Me and Jordyn with my new shirt! Thank you Tiffany! 


" Jesus take the wheel. "


Me and my best friend Kadee


Alex with Emily. Precious moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment