Friday, August 17, 2012

Dance

Dance has always been a huge passion of mine. It has been a way for me to express myself in ways that you can't with anything else. Dance has been such a sanctuary for me. It has always been my escape. I love everything about dance. I love moving my body to music. I love learning new things and being inspired by other people who have the same passion. I love that I had the amazing opportunity to dance with some of my very best friends. It is an experience that I would never take back. It helped me learn and grow and make so many memories. Ones that I will remember forever. Even though I don't dance anymore, it will always be something I am passionate about. Dance is a part of who I am and always will be. 



This is how happy I am when I get to do what I love (:


Me and my amazing dance partner, Travis Turner. Oh boy I have no idea what I would have done without him. He is the best (:


Me and all my grandparents. I am so thankful that they could come to watch me!


My family and I after my Christmas recital. I am so lucky to have a family that supported me so much in dance. I love them so much for it. 


Me and one of my best friends Ashley after our Christmas dance recital.


Me and some of my favorite girls that I got to teach dance to! They always made my day and I loved watching them learn and grow. Very talented girls to say the very least. 



No comments:

Post a Comment