Friday, August 17, 2012

Junior Prom 2011

Junior Prom was such a blast. I got to be in the same group as all my best friends, and we got asked by our boys! (: Nothing's better than that! I had the most awesome, perfect, handsome, loving, date ever. I got to go with Momma. His real name is Christian. But he really made this dance so much fun for me. He was such a gentleman, and he always made me laugh. 

For the day date, we went to Alec's house and played a bunch of fun games to pass the time.

For dinner, Alec's mom set up tables and made us homemade hamburgers and french fries. I'll be honest, they were absolutely delicious, and she is an outstanding cook! These boys are lucky to have such awesome moms! 

Little did we know that the boys could actually pull of a surprise, but they did. When we went outside to leave for the dance, there was a old school limo outside waiting to take us to the dance! It broke down, but still. It was such a neat thing and they did an awesome job surprising us (: Made for a really fun memory.

The dance was a blast. We were the first ones there, so we left and walked to the gas station to buy treats, then we walked back, and by the time we got there, the party was happening (:

I was so happy that I got to be with all my good friends and that I had such an amazing date. Junior Prom 2011 was amazing. (:


Me and my bestie Giselle (:


Mitch and Giselle.


Mikkey and Ashely.


Braxton and Mica.


Alec and Taylor.


Jackson and Emily.


Christian and I.


The whole gang (:


(:


I love this picture!!!


How handsome is he? (:


Me and my cute date (:


Corsage (:


Boutineer (:



The girls (:


Our awesome limo!


No comments:

Post a Comment