Friday, August 17, 2012

Jake and Kendall Wedding

My cousin Jacob got married to his beautiful wife, Kendall on December 3, 2011. I was so happy that I got the chance to go to their wedding. It was so beautiful and so much fun! Definitely a day to remember!


Jacob and Kendall with Jacob's family. Jar, Tiffany, Jacob, Kendall, Hannah, and Jordyn. 


Me and the beautiful bride, Kendall. 


My mama, her sister Tiffany, and their cousin Evan.


My mom, Tiffany, and their brother Jared.


Allie and my dad.


The bride and groom! Jacob and Kendall.


Kendall and a few of her bridesmaids/ sisters-in-law! 


Kendall's Cake.


We just love to laugh (:


"The pretty sisters."


Jacob and all his groomsmen.


Hannah and Emmers.


The whole wedding party.


Me and my sisters, Allie and Kenedie.


Sisters.


Jake and Kendall cutting the cake!


The fan with Jacob (:


Cute cousins (: Allie, Kenedie, Kirsten, and Megan.


The bridesmaids.



No comments:

Post a Comment