Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Roomies and some Cocoa Lodge

Oh boy am I blessed. I am so glad that I decided to do another semester up at school before I left. I wouldn't have traded the memories I have made just in this one semester for the WORLD.

For starters, one of my roommates from my first two semesters up here is ENGAGED. I can't even believe it. I am so beyond happy for her, and her fiancĂ© is the sweetest kid in the world. Thank goodness. Otherwise I would totally have to beat him up. I'm tough. 

The best part about it is I get to fly to DC for her wedding!!! How lucky am I? 

Isn't she a beaut? Seriously. I love her to pieces. 


Every Sunday we take roommate pictures, and even though we hate staying in our church clothes for longer than we have to, I am so glad that we do. I have so many now, and it is fun to have them to keep and remember forever. One day when I have kids and they are looking at my pictures they will ask me about how neat my friends were, and I will get to tell them all the wonderful stories in the life of 307. 


Matt was one lucky guy!






We snuck Brooke in one (; Always our roomie at heart!


Happy Halloween from 307!!!


Also, my roommate Erin got her mission call. I am beyond words excited to have someone else in the house that is going on a mission! She is such an amazing example to me, and she will kill it in Cincinnati, Ohio! Woot Woot. (:



Try not to be jealous of all my amazing friends that I have in my life. I love them SO much. I really really do!


Lovelies. 



Kit Kat 


Matt


We ended our week with Kaitlin's performance at Nashville Nights, and a little bit of hot cocoa from the Cocoa Lodge! It was so yummy, and so fun to be there with all of my amazing friends. 


Brookie 


Erin, Brooke, Caitlyn, Kaitlin, Kaylee, Courtnee, Katie, Kat


Crazies







No comments:

Post a Comment