Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blessings.

No one really tells you how lonely the waiting period is between getting your call, and actually leaving on your mission. It amazes me how you can be at such a high point, and such a low point at the same time. In saying that, I know that the adversary is working extra hard, and for some reason Satan likes to make me feel like a lot less than I am, especially because I have now become boy repellent. 

It's interesting, because when you have your call and you are preparing to leave, it's as if you are dying. Everyone sort of treats you as though your time here is so short, and that they will never see you again. It makes me laugh, because Kadee used to always say "I don't know why people treat me like I am dying!" I never understood what she meant till now! But one thing I do want to say, is that for anyone who does decide to go, this "limbo" is really hard, but you will make it through. Especially when you rely on the comfort of Heavenly Father, because He totally understands. He really does. 

I may not know it all, but I do know that I'm not dying, and once I do my work for the Lord, I'll be back, and happier than ever. Because I know that by giving myself to the Lord, I am able to gain true and lasting happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment