Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's Only Tuesday

Unfortunately, school is kicking my butt, and if I had any sense at all, I would be doing about a million times better. But, I don't regret how much fun I am having, and how much I truly have loved spending time with all the people I love here in Rexburg. 

This week I has already been one of my favorites, and it's only Tuesday. 

I got an email not only from Sister Taylor, but from Elder Mickey and Elder Campbell as well! I love them both so much, and it was so nice to hear from each of them. They are uplifting friends, and I am obviously so blessed to have them as a part of my life. What amazing examples! 

It makes me even more excited to serve, since I have such amazing and supportive friends who are already doing the work. 

I AM SO BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment