Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sister Kadee Elise Taylor

How lucky am I to have people in my life that make saying goodbye so hard?

The one thing I realized most in the past week is how crazy the journey of life really is. In saying that, I also want to point out how amazing it is also. 

This week has been one of the hardest in my life. I have said goodbye to a lot of friends of mine, including my best friend of 8 years. Though I have cried way to much, and tried talking her out of going, I could not be more proud of her. She has always been such an inspiration to me. I know that she will change and bless the lives of so many in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

The good news is, I know that she will be my best friend forever. I know that everyone says that, but I really know we will be. I am pretty sure we begged Heavenly Father to let us be friends here on earth. I know that I wouldn't have made it as far as I have without her. 

What I am excited for is our letters and emails. I know that they will be so full of the spirit, and it will continuously draw us closer not only to each other, but to our Savior as well.

What a journey life is, and what a blessing. 

I am so blessed and full of thanks to have Kadee in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment