Friday, May 10, 2013

Disneyworld - Day 11


I know, starting at day 11 might not make any sense at all. But I would be lying if I said I had been on top of blogging, because if I was on top of it, It would start with day 1. So, here we are; Day 11.

Disneyworld has been absolutely amazing. Honestly, Florida in general has been amazing. I love it here, and it is green everywhere! 

Wild turkeys, lizards, worms, snails, and so much rain! Definitely not St. George or Rexburg.

The best part about working here is seeing how happy everyone is. I mean, they are in the happiest place on earth, right? The kids here are so excited. I was working in the area with all of the princess stuff, and one little girl ran up to all the dolls, picked each one up and said "Oh my goodness! Mom!!! Look! It's Ariel! It's Belle! It's Cinderella!" It was so precious to see how happy she was. It makes my job that much more fun. Definitely so rewarding. 

I'm having a really hard time with the fact that I am too big to fit into the princess dresses. I see them everyday at work, and I want to cry. It makes me wish I was a little girl again. 

I LOVE MY JOB. I am so lucky that I had this awesome opportunity! 


It's official!


Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios.


Work uniform.


Hot air balloon ride at Downtown Disney.


Rainbow after the downpour at Magic Kingdom!


The pool at my apartment building.

No comments:

Post a Comment