Sunday, August 22, 2010

Surprises


Me and Alex.


Taking pictures and driving! ah. haha.


Guppy. Me. Alex.


Guppy and Alex


Me. Guppy.


Guppy!



Friends. Aren't they just amazing?

After dance on tuesday, I went to Giselle's house so we could bring Howell cookies.
Giselle's mom had eaten the cookies Giselle had made so we decided to go to Lins to buy some more. We got snicker doodles for Tyler since they are his favorite. Then we walk outside and saw alex pushing carts in! We were so stoked that he was working. So we gave him some cookies and took some pictures so we could document it for the blog!

Later that night me and Giselle stole a construction cone from the sidewalk and wrote on it and gave it to Tyler with the cookies. It was so much fun.

I love being with people who make me happy, and I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment