Monday, August 16, 2010

best friend (:

Sometimes the people you least expect to be such a huge part of you life, end up being one of the only reasons for waking up every morning.

Just knowing you have someone in this world that cares about you is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Just being cared and thought about.

Tyler Howell. He is my best friend. I can honestly say that he has impacted my life in so many different ways. Ways I am sure he isn't even aware of. But, he gets me through the day and makes me realize that I am so grateful to be where I am at in my life.

He makes my life so amazing. I can't even explain. I wish I had all the right words.

Everyday he manages to put a smile on my face. Even when I am having a really hard time, or even just a bad day. He turns it right back around. He just always knows exactly what to say. He helps me understand the important things in life, and to just let go of the things that really don't matter.

Even just a simple text from my best friend makes me so happy. I have never smiled so much. (:

I love that he cares. He shows it; and that makes a true friend.

Trust.

Such a big thing in friendships.

I trust Tyler with my life. He knows a lot about me. I know I can always tell him anything, and he will still be my friend.

It's funny. When I first met Tyler, I would have never guessed we would be as close as we are today. I always thought he was " too cool " but through time, I have learned that I was wrong about that.

He is one of the most important people in my life. I would do anything for Tyler. That I can honestly say and actually mean it.

Anything from long talks by the fire about life to crazy skittle bowling or just chillin with the gang. Anything and everything I do is so much more fun when I am with my best friend.

I hope that as time goes on we stay close. Tyler will always have such a special place in my heart.

Best friends usually always do.

They are there with you through the sunshine in your life and they stay through the storms.

Thank you, Tyler. For everything. For being there through the sunshine and the storms.
You are my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment