Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Preference 2012

Can I just say that this dance was one of the BEST I have ever been too. I was so happy because it was my last preference. We had such an amazing group and honestly, I had the greatest date. With this group, (especially since we are all really close) it didn't matter what we did, we were always laughing and having a good time. For our day date we went bowling, and of course the boys beat the girls, which we won't ever live down. We had dinner at my house, thanks to my awesome mother. Oh my goodness she did such an amazing job. I realized that it's not what you do that makes it a good time, it's the people you are with (: I honestly wouldn't have had it any other way. Thanks to my amazing friend Tiffany, we got awesome pictures done! She did such an amazing job and was so fun to work with. I was so happy with how the whole day turned out. It will be a memory worth holding on to forever (:





No comments:

Post a Comment