Friday, February 10, 2012

Beauty of being a HOBO

At times it stresses me out, but all in all, I love what I do and what I get to be a part of. I see miracles happen everyday. I get the amazing opportunity to be part of the pine view high school basketball program. I have made friendships that have touched my heart and will for the rest of my life. Those boys always give their best. They strive to be all that they can be. It's their time to shine. And win or lose, they have all made a huge impact in my life. I'm thankful for the wonderful influence and dedication of all the coaches. They put in all their time in effort to help make a more united and stronger team. Win or lose we are a family. And that has been a bond that no one has been able to break. When one person goes through something, we all go through it together. This program has been a blessing. The boys, the coaches, and all the HOBOs have become my second family. I have grown to love and appreciate all of them. They have all been a huge strength to me and I constantly see this opportunity as a life changing blessing. I couldn't have asked to be better involved in something as amazing as the basketball team. I'm proud and always will be proud to say I am a panther (:

Pine View Basketball Family 2011-2012
Boys: Mitch, Momma, Skyler, Kody, Jack, Wes, Gibby, Prentiss, Cason, Collin, Dallin, Dylan, Cody, Jed, Xo,

Coaches: Larsen, Fairbourn, Eves, Fawcett, Walker, Harmon, Strong, Neilson

HOBOs: Angela, Kaela, Riley, Abby, Giselle, Brooke, Kayla




No comments:

Post a Comment