Friday, July 16, 2010

EFY 2010


Most of the group. Missing a few. haha. (:


" WHO DO WE WANNA BE? "
" LET'S BE THE ONES TO BE CHOSEN! C-H-O-S- . . . E-N?

EFY this year was my all time favorite year. I got the chance to go with my cousin Taylor. We met so many new people and it was such an amazing experience. We had such a great company and games night was just such a blast. We all grew really close and when it came time to leave, it was so hard. I felt like I was leaving my second family behind. But, those memories I made there, are ones I will keep close and always remember. From the dances where Max taught us how to go " buck wild " on the dance floor to the amazing testimonies of our leaders and the beautiful inspiration that was received from our wonderful lessons. But, overall, the efy medely was what touched my heart the most. Taylor had suggested that our company gather in a circle and face each other when we sang the song. It brought tears to my eyes. We were all there for different reasons. But, those reasons brought us all together in one place. And for that, I am forever grateful. We met some unforgettable girls. Erica who plays the violin and is such a funny girl, Erin who also plays the violin and looks like taylor swift! , Kate who is as gorgeous as ever and I found out that she is dating someone where I live! , Madison who we found out is one of the funniest people you will ever meet and has crazy dance moves, Brittany who has such a cute style and fun personality, Abby who was so spunky and fun , Amber who we didn't get to see much but was adorable, and Melissa who we found out was related to taylor!!! . AND of course our amazing counselors Holly who was so much fun and has such a strong and amazing testimony and Jake who has a satchel and is friends with the laguna beach cast! The guys were also so great. Denmark ( Jared ) is from Denmark! hence the nickname, J-train ( Justin ) who is so musically talented, Nate who was so fun to chill with, Brandon who could impersonate anyones voice perfectly, Jake who was so much fun to talk to and has a cool hobby, Todd who plays a bunch of sports and schooled us all, Dillan who was probably one of the coolest kids I have ever met and is a skater, Max who is probably the most energetic but most fun person to be around, and last but not least Colton who had a rockin' mullet. These people are people I will always remember. EFY was such a neat and spiritual experience. It helped make changes in my life that would strengthen me. It is indeed a memory that I will never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment